Does planning a party always bring jitters ? Here are some tips to help you organise a perfecto party.
All it takes is a little planning ahead
1. Set the Date, Time and Venue couple of weeks ahead so the guests can plan their schedules accordingly.
2.Try to work around a theme , if not atleast around a colour. This is make you stand out and bring in warmthness.
3. Make sure you are stocked up with plates ( preferably white) and cutleries. You could play with colours on your dessert plates.
4. Don't Shop around on the day, finish it 1 -2 days early.
5. Never underestimate the power of music. If you DJ or if one of your friends have a good knowledge , use it. It keeps the energy flowing and the party going.
6. You can allocate separate areas around the venue - music area, drinks table and food junction; it helps with space and allows for a lot of movement and bring back the energy.
7. Make sure the guests are comfortable. Bring in an ice breaker game or just introduce like minded people to have a conversation, so newbies will not be left out.
8. You don't necessarily need to do everything on your own. Ask for HELP from friends.
9. Make sure you don't run out of food and drinks. Assign someone to keep an eye to refill when needed.
10. At the end of the day , it is your party. No one expects it to be perfect. Everyone wants to have fun.
Plan ahead, put your feet up, relax and enjoy.